We are happy to announce the release of X3DOM 1.8.3! This release contains a handful of new features and improvements along with a number of bug fixes since the last release. We would like to thank all users and, of course, all the contributors, that make X3DOM such a great project.
For a detailed list of changes see the changelog on Github.
- Add basic support for webXR
- Add support for PointProperties
- Add support for glTF draco extension
- Add support for EXPORT/IMPORT statements
- Add bboxDisplay field for X3DBoundedObject and x3dom custom fields bboxMargin and bboxColor
Fixes and Enhancements
- Automatic sortType based on auto texture channel count
- MovieTexture: autostart, ios and removal
- Support url field change for AudioClip
- Better indices for textured IFS with creases
- Ensure correct children order after ExternProto instancing
- Allow smooth creaseAngle during coord updates for IFS
- and more…
Grab the frozen 1.8.3 version here. The cutting-edge development version (nightly build of git head) can be found here.